Legislative advocacy is one of our most powerful tools to impact change within the current construct of the Department of Defense, Veterans Administration and TRICARE.
Through engaging Congress in meaningful discussions we will identify problem areas such as lack of parity between mental health services and healthcare services provided to veterans vs. active duty personnel and their families. Once a problem area has been identified we work with Congressional Staff and Representatives to determine a proper course of action to solve the problem.
- Military Justice Improvement Act (S. 1752)
- Shelter our Servicemembers Act (HR.501)
- Marriage & Family Therapists for Veterans Act (HR.2639)
- 21st Century Care for Military & Veterans Act (HR.2725)
- Women Veterans and Families Health Services Act (S.469)
- Jason Simcakoski Memorial Opioid Safety Act (S.1641)
- Female Veteran Suicide Prevention Act (HR.2915)
- American Heroes COLA Act of 2015 (HR.677)
- VA Provider Equity Act (HR.3016)
- VA Accountability Act (HR.1994)
- Check this list frequently for updates
- Jacob Sexton Suicide Prevention Act of 2014
- Excellence in Mental Health Act Pilot Program